For daily eyelid cleansing and care
Sensitive eyelid margins require daily cleansing and care: POSIFORLID® eyelid hygiene wipes are pre-moistened, sterile disposable wipes that gently remove deposits such as dust, pollen and crusting on the eyelids or between the eyelashes.
POSIFORLID® eyelid hygiene wipes cleanse and care for eyelids
Regular eyelid hygiene is essential for maintaining or improving the function of the meibomian glands in the eyelid margin. These sebaceous glands produce a lipid-containing secretion which forms part of the tear film and protects our eyes from drying out too fast.
POSIFORLID® eyelid hygiene wipes for daily, gentle cleansing and care of your eyelids:
- With hyaluronic acid, horsetail and euphrasia for the daily cleansing and care of sensitive eyelids, like in case of eyelid inflammation (blepharitis)
- Free of preservatives and fragrances
- To be used on closed eyes
- Very good skin and eye tolerance
- Suitable for long-term use
- Practical when out and about
Using the POSIFORLID® eyelid hygiene wipes after heat treatment and eyelid margin massage makes it even easier to remove loosened secretion and deposits. POSIFORLID® eyelid hygiene wipes can, however, also be used to cleanse the eyelids without prior heat treatment and are practical when out and about and when travelling.
Do not use POSIFORLID® eyelid hygiene wipes when wearing contact lenses because, even with your eyes closed, fluid from the soaked eyelid hygiene wipes could come into contact with your contact lenses.
How to use POSIFORLID® eyelid hygiene wipes
Follow a regular eyelid margin hygiene routine every morning and evening:
- Remove any eye make-up before using POSIFORLID® eyelid hygiene wipes.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before using the eyelid hygiene wipes.
- Remove the eyelid hygiene wipe from the individual sachet.
- Gently clean the eyelid with the eye closed by stroking the eyelid hygiene wipe on the eyelid from the outside to the inside.
- Dispose of the eyelid hygiene wipe in your household waste. Do not flush the wipe down the toilet.
- Take a fresh eyelid hygiene wipe and repeat the process on your other eye.
POSIFORLID® eyelid hygiene wipes can be used several times a day if necessary. If you have severe symptoms, such as crusting, redness or burning of your eyelids, please contact your ophthalmologist.
POSIFORLID® eyelid hygiene wipes are available at your pharmacy in pack sizes of 20 and 50.Download Packshot 50er
Download Packshot 20er