POSIFORLID® eye mask
One of the main problems in eyelid inflammation is solidification of the secretions in the meibomian glands. Eyelid warming renders the secretions liquid and promotes the blood circulation in the edges of the eyelids. It is therefore an extremely important part of restoring the function of the meibomian glands.
Eyelid warming is only effective if a warm, moist environment is maintained at a constant temperature of around 45 degrees over a period of 5–7 minutes. The POSIFORLID® eye mask is a self-warming eye mask which is particularly good at meeting these requirements and can be used approximately 90 times.
The warmth from the mask
- softens the crust at the edge of the eyelids,
- improves the blood supply to the eyelids and
- softens the secretions in the meibomian glands.
This makes it possible to wipe the secretions out of the sebaceous glands while massaging the eyelids. The POSIFORLID® eye mask is extremely well suited for the treatment
- inflammation of the eyelids,
- dysfunction of the eyelid glands as well as
- styes and chalazions.
- constant warmth of around 45 degrees for >5 minutes
- self-heating, i. e. no tiresome warming or boiling necessary before use
- no risk of burns
The eyelid warming should be carried out twice a day. Regular use of the POSIFORLID® eye mask brings rapid and sustained relief while you relax.
Daily care of the eyelids – As important as cleaning your teeth.
Download packshot 2x
Download packshot 1x