POSIFORLID COMOD® eye drops
Emergency help in case of acute eyelid inflammation, anti-inflammatory and soothing action for irritated eyes.
POSIFORLID COMOD® eye drops eye drops
- soothe inflammation and irritation,
- reduce redness and swelling of the edges of the eyelids,
- are very well tolerated as they do not contain preservatives or phosphates,
- can be used for up to 12 weeks after opening.
The use of POSIFORLID COMOD® eye drops during the day and Posiformin® 2%, eye ointment (Mandatory informations) at night ensures effective treatment of eyelid inflammation around the clock.Learn more about POSIFORLID COMOD® eye drops
Posiformin® 2%, eye ointment
Protection and disinfection for irritated eyes in case of inflamed eyelids.
The active ingredient bibrocathol contained in Posiformin® 2%, eye ointment (Mandatory informations)
- disinfects irritated eyelid edges and the adjacent conjunctiva,
- has an astringent (constricting) and anti-secretory effect,
- creates the conditions for quick and complication-free easing of symptoms.
Posiformin® 2%, eye ointment (Mandatory informations) therefore offers reliable protection for irritation of the external eye.
Posiformin® 2%, eye ointment (Mandatory informations) acts directly at the site of the inflammation. The active ingredient bibrocathol does not enter the bloodstream. This means that side effects are very rare.Learn more about Posiformin® 2%, eye ointment
POSIFORLID® eye mask
Simple and effective eyelid warming for blepharitis and meibomian gland dysfunction.
The POSIFORLID® eye mask is a self-warming eye mask which is particularly good at meeting these requirements and can be used approximately 90 times. Eyelid warming renders the secretions liquid and promotes the blood circulation in the edges of the eyelids. It is therefore an extremely important part of restoring the function of the meibomian glands.
POSIFORLID® eye mask is extremely well suited for the treatment of
- inflammation of the eyelids,
- dysfunction of the eyelid glands,
- styes and chalazions.
POSIFORLID® eyelid hygiene wipes
Pre-moistened, sterile disposable wipes for daily cleansing and care of the eyelids. Also supportive for blepharitis.
- gentle cleansing and care for the sensitive skin of the eyelids
- gentle removal of deposits on the eyelids and between the eyelashes
- with the special combination of hyaluronic acid, horsetail and euphrasia
- very good skin and eye tolerance*.
- without the addition of preservatives and fragrances
- For twice daily use
- Practical when out and about
In general, it is recommended to perform regular eyelid hygiene in the morning and evening to maintain or improve the function of the meibomian glands located in the eyelid margin.
POSIFORLID® eyelid hygiene wipes are suitable for daily, gentle cleansing of the eyelids. POSIFORLID® eye spray for the eyelids after cleansing or in between in an uncomplicated way.
*URSAPHARM data on file, 10/11/2020.Learn more about POSIFORLID® eyelid hygiene wipes
POSIFORLID® eye spray
For daily eyelid hygiene and supportive care for eyelid inflammation and irritated eyelids.
- the soothing combination of euphrasia, hyaluronic acid and salicylic acid gently cleans and cares for irritated and sensitive eyelids
- very good skin and eye tolerance*
- without the addition of preservatives, phosphates and fragrances
- can be used for 6 months after opening
- highly efficient with approximately 250 pumps
- for spraying directly onto the closed eye and suitable for permanent use
For effective eyelid hygiene, POSIFORLID® eye spray can be used after the heat treatment with POSIFORLID® eye mask.
* clinically tested (URSAPHARM data on file, 05/2017).Learn more about POSIFORLID® eye spray